I'm getting the "phyx"!!!

ginau
on 8/19/07 9:11 am - mesa, AZ

YYEEEEE    HAAAAA wow Joyce that is awesome !  I am so excited for you !   Congrats on your date !!---    I am green with envy !!!   :)   

(deactivated member)
on 8/19/07 1:06 pm - avondale, AZ
That sounds awesome.  I'm very happy for you Joyce.  Good luck!
cmurphy
on 9/7/07 7:29 am

I called today to set up a consultation appointment for the Stomaphyx procedure next week but forgot to ask one question and thought maybe you would know. Do you have to be a certain amount over weight? I had my original surgery in 2002 and after 2 children in about 2 years I am at 174 pounds and  I am 5'5. Do you know if I will qualify? I don't want to waste anyone's time if I don't.

ginau
on 9/7/07 8:30 pm - mesa, AZ
I believe there are a few things they look at !  If Joyce is reading post and see your she might be able to tell you some of things they look at .. Good Luck and keep us posted .
JRinAZ
on 9/8/07 2:24 pm - Layton, UT
Hi there! I'm a Zahn patient too!  .....  .....  The Stomapphyx is for anyone who has " never reached their desired weight or who has had some regain".  There isn't a weight quota at all.   You sound like you are a perfect candidate .  Those who are back up to around 75 plus pounds overweight would probably want to consider a full revision whi*****ludes having more bypassed for more malabsorption .  Some insurances cover revisions but unfortunately, insurances are not covering the Stomaphyx. Congrats on having 2 wee ones since your surgery!  You have been busy!  :)
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active