Has anyone heard from Virginia Q? Darlene? Sandy (Tucson)?

(deactivated member)
on 8/16/07 7:48 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi folks ~ just wondering about some folks who I havent seen lately on the Az board.....Virginia Q?  Darlene?  Sandy from Tucson?  Melissa (Jimbo's sis)?  I hope you are all doing well ladies...and are just too busy enjoying your slimmer healthier lifestyle to be on here.  Just waving hi to all!    Take care - deb
ginau
on 8/17/07 2:44 pm - mesa, AZ
O.K.- I can tell you Darlene is looking fabulous - I see her at work at least once a week, She is keeping busy with her family, dogs, cake decorating and work of course, Now she just needs to post a few recent pics  from her album ..  the others I am not sure about. Did you make it to Scottsdale Support group, I know they are having a special speaker in a couple weeks One of the Psychologist is going to do a motivational talk.. sounded interesting.
(deactivated member)
on 8/17/07 3:30 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Nooooo, I wasnt able to make the Wednesday night mtg - long story!  But I will DEFINITELY be there in Sept!  Glad to hear Darlene is doing well!  I appreciate you stopping by!  Have a fun weekend!  deb 
vquigley
on 8/19/07 12:15 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Deb, I haven't posted in a while 'cause it's been a busy summer for me.  Went on a long vacation in May and came home to a kitchen remodel started by my daughter so I have been focused on getting that taken care of rather than sitting on the computer.  I'm doing well and to this point have lost 135 pounds (and yes I know I need to post a new pic).  Still have eating issues once in a while, i.e. things that don't want to stay down.  But I have to say even with those issues I absolutely would do this all over again.  The benefits FAR OUTWEIGH the minor issues with eating that I have. How are you doing?  Hope you are doing well. Virginia
Most Active