Maxine has finally crossed over!

MARY OTU
on 8/14/07 9:45 am - PHOENIX, AZ

Hey all you fighting for the right to be slim! Maxine had her surgery this morning and is doing great. Up and walking and not feeling too poorly. Some of you know about the 3 year struggle she went through to get to this day. Please send her lots of good vibes. I am sure she will be jumping on the board from the hospital.

Mary

lemarie22
on 8/16/07 12:50 am - Glendale, AZ
Mary, Thanks for updating us.  I'm thrilled for Maxine and can't wait for her to start living her new life.   She's certainly fought hard for this and I'm looking forward to hearing about all of her new experiences.  Give her a big hug for me. Connie
maxaz1
on 8/16/07 1:30 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Hey hey hey! It's me and I feel good. Gotta be honest - some discomfort, lots of twinges, and this gas - alhough I am told it's a GOOD thing - is pretty much a pain in the ...you know where.  Up walking around the Bariatric Unit floor, and decided to stop at the computer to say hi.   This is so exciting. The beginning of a whole new chapter. Maxine
MARY OTU
on 8/16/07 2:02 am - PHOENIX, AZ
All, Just wanted everyone to know that Maxine actually made it down to Support Group at Scottsdale Hospital. What a trooper!  I have been to support groups for a year and a half and never had someone "hot off the surgery table" show up. Maxine, you rock! Love you Maxine!
Most Active