Scottsdale Bariatric Support Mtg?

(deactivated member)
on 8/14/07 7:01 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi folks - does anyone know which psychologist is leading the SB emotional support group Wednesday night?  I havent been there for MONTHS and was wondering who it was?  I wanted to stop in and get my a** chewed (just kidding...but maybe some positive encouragement would be nice!)  It guess it just depends on who is leading I guess.....deb 
CINABOBINA
on 8/14/07 8:00 am

well your in luck  right now the group is with Dr Anne Greene..   She is very nice and very pregnant - not sure how much longer she will be with the group , I believe they change every couple months , Come and join us - usually meet in the womans center - much nicer than regular meeting rooms .

(deactivated member)
on 8/14/07 8:07 am - Phoenix, AZ
Wow..good thing I asked...I didnt know they changed mtg locations.  Where is the womans center?  Still the same area by the other mtg rooms on the 1st floor?  Thank you for letting me know - I am hoping to see some of my old friends!  deb
ginau
on 8/14/07 12:06 pm - mesa, AZ
when you go in the main door its on your way to the regular meeting rooms , orff the the left .. Sometimes they change it to the upstairs education room, but last couple of times its been there. you have to go pastthe desk and into the interrior waiting room - very nice  - more like a living room meeting.  usually about 6-8 attend .
Most Active