St. Lukes Support group?

shannonross
on 8/14/07 4:42 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi all... I am 4 years post op and need to re connect with other WLS Graduates. Does anyone know when St. Lukes has its graduate meetings??  Also... do any of you know of any North Valley Support groups?  Thanks, Shannon
SINAMN
on 8/14/07 5:37 am - phoenix, AZ

I am trying to go tonight too. I haven't had a chance for quite a while. I tried calling dr juarez's office to find out where they are. But they are away to lunch until 1:15. If you want to try calling them, their number is 602-252-1510. The receptionist has been helpful with these questions in the past. I think they have it in the Edwards medical center. But not sure. Please repost if you find out more before I do! Thanks

Jeanne G.
on 8/14/07 8:15 am - Peoria, AZ
The support group is held the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 6:30. (last week) If you haven't been down to St Lukes in a while they are held in the new Bridges Education Center in the new Medical Office Bldg right next to the hospital. 555 N 18th St. They  just had a gradute seminar about a month or so ago and said they will probably have another around February I think. I'd call Kelly 602-251-8828 she is the director of the center.

Jeanne G

Judi S.
on 8/17/07 9:15 am - Phoenix, AZ
there is a weight loss group I attend its every 2nd & 4th Saturday @ estrella Banner hospital @ 10am, if you are interested, let me know
Most Active