Yo, Roll Call!

jenncarson
on 8/13/07 12:20 pm - AZ
INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW! HOW MANY OF YOU WILL BE THERE ON OCT 6TH??????  Will everyone who is doing the Obesity Walk on Oct 6th in Scottsdale please, reply to this post?! Jenn C in Chandler 57 down in 5 months. Go Band, Go!!!!!
JRinAZ
on 8/13/07 1:40 pm - Layton, UT
Me!  Me!  Me! Is it defeating the purpose of the walk if we all go to breakfast afterwards????!!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ginau
on 8/13/07 5:01 pm - mesa, AZ
Me too !!!  I was asked to spear up a clothing exchange at the  Walk, so you all have a heads up !! there will be a couple booths available for your undergrown clothes to be exchanged ...  Breakfast -- How about Lunch  afterwards !!   ** last year the had lots of power bars, fruit and water on hand !  we finished up around 10:30 or 11:00 if my memory serves me right.
KRISTIN S.
on 8/14/07 5:02 am - AZ
If it is for all of us...How many miles...and how do I register???

Commitment Day/Pre-op/CURRENT/Goal
248/236/170/150

David S.
on 8/14/07 1:39 pm
I too am interested in finding out more info about the walk.  How far is it, and what time does it start?  Anyone know? Thanks, Dave
Dave from AZ     
CINABOBINA
on 8/14/07 8:28 am
its easy .. go to  http://walkfromobesity.com click on join a walk, select state, and  you can even join under a group, Chandler has a group started, and we need all folks we can get to join our team and make us # 1  ----   Go Chandler !!!!  It is a $25.00 fee -  you can also download a pledge form to help raise more funds  for the cause !!     there may be some extra surprises this year !!!   hear told there may be some team challenge's in the works ??  
jenniebr
on 8/14/07 9:28 am - queen creek, AZ

Hey Jenn,  You are rockin' n rollin'!  You loser you!   Join the WLIAZ team.  Go to the "Walk From Obesity" site and join our team!   You need to come to the Saturday Support Groups!  Its tons of fun!  Its pretty much us ladies and we enjoy every second.  The next one is on Sat Sept 15 at 1 in the seminar room.  Are you coming to the Party on Aug 20?   Mike is going all out for this one!  I would love to see ya there! Keep up the awesome job and keep me posted!   Jen

Megs515
on 8/14/07 12:26 pm - Phoenix, AZ

My sister and I are planning to come...She's post op and I'm pre op so I thought it would be good for both of us to go...I'm pretty excited!!

Candi Y.
on 8/14/07 3:51 pm - Cottonwood, AZ
Give me the scoop Jenn, sounds great, just have to check my boys FOOTBALL schedules,  BUT I'd LOVE IT!
(deactivated member)
on 8/14/07 4:04 pm - AZ
Hello Jenn, I would like all the info on the walk and will let you know. I need dates times and how much!! Thanks  Kelly Hope all is well
Most Active