Don't MISS the FUN!

JRinAZ
on 8/12/07 10:56 am - Layton, UT
Chandler WLS Support Group Print and Post so you can join us for an amazing line-up!!! 2nd Weds and 4th Tuesday from 6-7:30 (supper together afterwards is an additional FUN  option!) All are welcome to this peer facilitated WLS support meeting. Chandler Regional Hospital, lower level, Conf rooms 1 and 2.  (located on Frye and Dobson) Augst 28th, Tues -  Guest Speaker: Dr. Steven Gitt, Plastic Surgeon (Find out what your options are "After the Weight Loss"!) Sept 12th, Weds-  Kitten - Protein Sampling/ Clothing Exchange Sept  25th, Tues-  Guest Speaker:  Dr. Eric Schlesinger.  "Introducing: StomaphyX"  ..this information would be most interesting to gastric bypass graduates. (Stomaphyx is a brand new procedure done endoscopically to reduce the size of the stoma and the pouch) Oct 6th, Sat - Walk From Obesity, 7 a.m. at Scottsdale Community (Who is going to join me? Ask your surgeon if he/she is going to be walking with you? A pledge from them and from each of us may make the difference in future options for Weight Loss peers!) Oct 9th, Weds - Chuck H. Oct 23rd, Tues -  Jenn and Todd - our own Lap Band CELEBS!  Commericals and info-mercials!  Weigh 2 go! Jen will crack you up as she shares ideas for "success"! Oct 26th through 28th, Fri, Sat & Sun- OBESITY HELP PHOENIX EVENT!!!  Call NorthValleyPlasticSurgury to schedule your FREE "on site" plastic surgery consult!  480 991-6877 Nov 14th, Weds - Guest Speaker:  Darcie Ebelkraut, Post WLS Life Coach - She has co-authored weight loss books and is the perfect example of how to stay at goal following WLS! Nov 27th, Tues - Joyce -Holiday Protein Potluck, Bring a dish and a recipe to Mtg.  We'll just visit and nibble and Give Thanks! Dec 12th, Weds - Pam S. Dec 25th, Tues - MERRY CHRISTMAS!  No Mtg!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Ginger
on 8/12/07 11:52 pm - Chandler, AZ
Hey Joyce, Thanks for the wonderful update on the Chandler Support group fun.  I tried to make it last week but 6:00 hit me too fast.  I do plan on attending the mtg with Dr Gitt!   You are really a busy gal!  I went ahead and made an appointment with Dr. Gitt on August 23rd.  I needed an afternnon appointment cause I started back to work.  I'm gonna download the form from the internet so I can just breeze right in.  Let me know if there is anything I need to bring with me.  I am in the process of being seen for "skin issues" with my regular pcp, and I have my sona-gram report of my troubled hernia. Hugs, Ginger
VeeKay
on 8/21/07 1:55 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
Hey Ginger Long time no hear from,  How are you??  I'm great, lost 185 pounds, and had my panni with Dr Gitt last thursday, Aug 9th.  I also have a follow up appointment at his office on August 23,,would be so cool to run into you, we probably wouldn't recognize each other anymore...let me know what time your appt is...... waiting to hear from you Vee
Ginger
on 8/22/07 12:25 am - Chandler, AZ
Vee!!! Oh my gosh!!  How are you feeling?  I would LOVE to see you again!  My appointment isn't til 3:45.  Let's wear name tags! Hope to see ya! Hugs, Ginger
Most Active