2008 RUBY CRUISES CRUISE TO LOSE!! HAVE YOU REGISTERED YET? CHECK IT OUT!!

tmn9761
on 8/12/07 2:00 am - New Port Richey, FL

C’mon and join us!  Deposits are now being accepted!!  Go to www.rubycruises.com, and in the upper right hand corner, you’ll see the “2008 Ruby Cruises Cruise to Lose” link.  Click for pre-registration and information.  Click on my Obesity Help profile for more detailed info regarding panelists, and what to expect on this cruise.  Also, while you’re there, check out the pictures taken onboard our beautiful ship, Mariner of the Seas taken in December, 2004, and just a couple weeks ago, July, 2008 during our pre-cruise inspection tour!  To date, we have over 300 OH’ers, friends and family registered for this cruise!  WOW!  You’ll see lots of familiar faces, and some new ones too!  We currently have bariatric surgeons, a plastic surgeon, a bariatric coordinator, a nutritionist, and a fitness instructor joining in for next year’s activities.  BUT…..this is also your cruise VACATION, and a chance to meet, mingle and CELEBRATE with your fellow WLS’ers!! 

ALL are welcome – pre-op’s, post-op’s, of ALL TYPES of WLS, family members and friends, so fill out your pre-registration form today!

If you are planning on cruising and need a cabin mate, let us know!  We already have several people looking for roomies, so with permission, we will begin a communication exchange in the next few days!  You can indicate this on the pre-registration form!

When you check out my profile for pictures of MARINER OF THE SEAS, make sure you check out the pictures of the Royal Promenade, ROCK CLIMBING WALL(!!!!), 18-Hole MINI-GOLF Course, ICE SKATING RINK (again, !!!!!!) among other points of interest!  The Royal Promenade has café’s and bistro’s, and Promenade Cabins overlooking the “main street” – these areas are actually “Inside cabins” retrofitted with a picture window overlooking the promenade!  NO OTHER CRUISE LINE offers such a great, inexpensive alternative to what would otherwise be an “Inside”!!  Each day there are various activities here, including parades, parties (70’s and 80’s parties, Mardi Gras, etc.), and while at sea, the shops along the mall are open for business!

Go to www.rubycruises.com to PRE-REGISTER – upper right hand corner.  If you have any questions, you may PM me here, email me at [email protected], or call me TOLL FREE at 866-685-RUBY (7829).  If you are ready to deposit, give us a call Monday – Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. EST, and Sunday, Noon – 9:00 p.m. EST.

Don’t miss the boat!  C’mon and join in the FUN!!!  Talk to you SOON, and see you ONBOARD!  Remember to watch here for UPDATES!   ~ Terri

~ Terri - Come on and CRUISE TO LOSE with us!

Most Active