NEW LOSER'S!!!

JRinAZ
on 8/8/07 11:43 am - Layton, UT
Welcome Miss Kelly "Cutie" and Sue "Pooh" to the Loser's Side!!!!  Both made it through their Lap Band surgeries uneventfully and both are home sorting through the liquids of their choice and recovering nicely! Happy Dances!  High Fives!  Back Flips!  (ouch!) and Hallelujahs to both of you girlfriends!!!! Can't wait to hear your reports!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

prayerpartner
on 8/8/07 1:21 pm - sierra vista, AZ
I look forward to being acknowledged on the losers side soon myself, Dr. made appt today and I am set to go for Mon. Aug 20th!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait
Dana
misharoo
on 8/8/07 1:28 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I'll be there soon too!!!  I am on for 8/20/07.  Can't wait! Michelle
(deactivated member)
on 8/11/07 7:16 pm - AZ
Thanks Miss Joyce!! Yes I did make it well thru the surgery thanks to all those prayers and people I had on my side. I did have some severe gas pains and they have subsided and now I just have a weird feeling in my throat. It is so hard to get all the liquids in and I do try to take it easy cause I am always nervous so I just want to heal good. I really need to find an even better protein so I can enjoy that. The yuckiest thing is I can not get this darn tape off my stomach after trying to scrub which hurts, it looks dirty yucky!! Again thanks everyone and hope to post soon. If I look at the computer screen alot I am nausea. Kelly
karen_n_az
on 8/15/07 4:16 pm - Thatcher, AZ

~~~The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut that held its ground.~~~

Most Active