Boy am I gonna be in trouble! Protein drinks.

flyrep
on 8/8/07 6:31 pm - AZ
Hi there!  Thx for the info. Im gonna still try them out and if I dont like them I can pass it along to the next person looking to try new brands and such!  Ill have to go to Sprouts and buy some there. 35 grams is great!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Candi Y.
on 8/8/07 3:50 am - Cottonwood, AZ
Just thought I'd post my two cents because I am a very PICKY taste person, I have found 2 different types of Protein drinnks, one also gives me my CHOCOLATE fix.... and its MUSCLE MILK, it is GOOD STUFF, pre-made packages you can get to try, but it really is GOOD, high in calories, but good.  The other is a Weight Loss Brand at Cosco, you just do a 3oz shot of it, its tolerable - low calories, high protein.  GOOD LUCK!  I've tried alot of drinks and found that Muscle milk by far has a YUMMY taste!  
flyrep
on 8/8/07 6:32 pm - AZ

Hi there, Where do u get the MUSCLE MILK at? I have heard of this brand b4....

Thx for all the info.

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

karen_n_az
on 8/8/07 5:59 am, edited 8/8/07 6:03 am - Thatcher, AZ

OH GIRL!  I did the same thing!  I first tried it with 8oz of fat free milk and ice, thinkin that it was going to be like a shake!  I had to put a lid on my glass because the smell was almost killing me more than the taste!

So I decided that I would look around at some of the postings on here about the protein diets.  I'm a simple girl!  I don't hardly have the time after college and home schooling my son to think up or  make some of the nifty drinks some have came up with. I went short n sweet.  I took the fat free milk down to only 6 oz. and then added a tablespoon of sugar free chocolate syrup.  Its not that bad after adding the syrup.  I've been told that after my surgery my taste buds will change so thats what I've came up with so far. Good Luck!!!

~~~The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut that held its ground.~~~

flyrep
on 8/8/07 4:34 pm - AZ
WOW Another home schooler! VERY COOL! THanks for the ideas. You got to know Im writing all this stuff down! lol  I tried it today again and it wasnt so bad. Im only doing it in the morning to start off. My 6 year old had a drink and loves it! lol While mom wants to take off  she wants the whole darn thing.

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Most Active