Hi to AZ buds

CK777
on 8/7/07 6:48 am - Avondale, AZ
Hi Erin Wow, look at you go girl! You are doing so great! That's too funny that they set your goal at 160, me too. I am 5'7" or so, that puts me pretty close to you, and my personal goal is about the same as yours...........around 145ish. Right now I am at 162 so I'm getting there but I work really really hard for every pound. Going to the gym religiously, on the treadmil or track 5 days a week and exercising at home about 5 days a week. I have made this my life commitment. I was hoping to see you at Chuy's but I understand about helping out your mom. Please know that I will keep you guys in my prayers. Take Care Cathy
(deactivated member)
on 8/7/07 11:21 am - AZ
Hi Cathy!! how are you girl. I am so sorry to have missed you at Chuy's I will make it a priority next time. Do you go to the support at Banner Hosp? Well I am 5'7 and a half so pretty close. That is so awsome that you are so close to goal. I went on a 3 week plateau then wammo lost 9 lbs in 2 1/2 weeks, It's coming off slow and steady, I am starting a new workout regime with SPRI excercise bands. I bought this book called the no cardio diet and it makes alot of sense. Even though I still will take walks. But I have some knee pain and I recently found out the my L4 L5 disk in my back has mild degerative disk disease so have to be careful not to overdue it. Well if you go to the support at Banner let me know and I'll try to make the next one, message me and keep up the excellent job you are totally worth it.  Big Hugs, Erin
CK777
on 8/7/07 1:18 pm - Avondale, AZ
Erin I haven't gone yet to the support at Banner but I plan on it. I usually forget about it but I have signed up for the yahho group so hopefully I will get a reminder of when it is.  I know oh too well about those darn plateau's! They suck! Sorry to here about your back, it doesn't sound like fun at all. So try to make it to the next support at Banner, I plan on being there. Hugs back to you too Cathy
(deactivated member)
on 8/7/07 11:23 am - AZ
By the way you look smokin in your pink oufit......:-) and thanks for the prayer, my mama needs em.....
CK777
on 8/7/07 1:20 pm - Avondale, AZ
Thanks for those encouraging words, that pink outfit was my daughters but it is now to big on me. Tell you mama many prayers coming here way. Cathy
Nicole W.
on 8/7/07 6:01 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
All of you looking flipping fabulous!!!! I am stuck around my same weight.  My 9 month appointment was disappointing...  it's my own fault.  Life and work has been extremely busy and I haven't been dedicating exercise time.   Oh... and my gallbladder decided to act up and ended up in the ER in horrible pain (the pain is BAD!!!!)   so, its coming out.  I see Dr. B on Thursday about removal. YAY.... not! ~Nicole

TinkerBell

(deactivated member)
on 8/8/07 1:08 pm - AZ
HI Nicole!!! how are you??  I am sorry to hear your gallbladder is coming out ( I had mine out during surgery, had a huge gall stone) Will she do the removal or another surgeon. I honestly don't want to see another hospital room for a long time. When I have my plastics done, I hope I don't have to do it at the hospital.  Anyway, have you been on a plateau lately? I was posting to Melissa that I had a major one for about 3 1/2 weeks, then I did this plateau buster diet and it worked. You have to be really disciplined to do it but it works. I dropped 9 lbs since then in 4 weeks. The honeymoon from this surgery is so over, however I don't regret any of it as it truly has saved my life. I really try and be good for all week then one weekend day I eat a little pasta or have a small slice of cake. But I still dump, cereal and oatmeal make me dump, so does SF Ice cream. Also fried foods too(no gallbladder, and yes I test the waters and regret it :-) Well I wish I could make a support meeting but it's too far and I work all week. I really get a lot of support on this site. I don't know what I would do without my online friends, just like you. Keep in touch ,,,,,Hugs, Erin
M. clarke
on 8/9/07 3:47 pm
Hi Nicole. My 9 month is coming up next week. It isn't going to be good either. LOL. I haven't lost a pound in like 5 weeks or something like that. I stopped looking. Sorry about your gallbladder! Glad to see you online. I was wondering how you were doing!
Most Active