Phoenix OH Conference

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 8/6/07 6:18 am - Tucson, AZ
I've noticed that there is no price for tickets and no place listed where the conference is to be held in Phoenix.  Does anyone here have any ideas about the cost and where it might be held?  It is only a little over two months away so I find it hard to believe that there is no place reserved for this event.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

jenncarson
on 8/6/07 11:50 am - AZ
Thank you for posting this. I'd like this info, too. -Jenn
ginau
on 8/6/07 1:41 pm - mesa, AZ
Becky  I have heard they are pokie  right now - looks like they have a couple events in the month of Oct ! So we are all on pins & needles to hear the information.
JRinAZ
on 8/6/07 2:45 pm - Layton, UT
Becky! The event coordinator is in town today and tomorrow trying to settle everything.  Apparently the last weekend of October is also a great weekend for conventions and weddings.  Everything is booked! Keep checking cuz I"m sure something will be posted soon.  I know that Dr. Gitt (North Valley Plastic Surgery) will be hosting a Meet and Greet on the Friday evening before the event.  He will be giving FREE on-sight P.S. consults as well. Keep checking!  Hopefully good news on the EVENTS site will be posted soon!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 8/6/07 11:56 pm - Tucson, AZ

Thanks for the replies. 

Joyce, I am at a point in the journey that I am really interested in getting the "free" consult for PS.  I have a few areas that I am not really happy with right now and I don't think exercise will be enough to solve the issues.  I have caught people looking at my legs when I am wearing shorts.  They are so wrinkled!!!  My arms are another big issue and the tummy could use some work too!!! 

I haven't been posting much lately so I thought I would update a bit now.  I saw the PCP yesterday and my BP is still doing good without the medication.....130/80.  I have lost 100 pounds since surgery and 123 since the beginning of the journey.  I will see Dr. Juarez for my year checkup on 24 Sept.  I can hardly believe it is almost a year.

Example 1   

JRinAZ
on 8/7/07 1:21 pm - Layton, UT
Oh my gosh Becky!  You are such a LooooooooSER!!!!!  High Fives to you girlfriend! You know you are welcome to come in for a free consult anytime but I'd suggest that you wait until you have stabilized for at least 3 months!    You get your absolute best results when you are at the weight you'd like and have been there for a while. Give me a call!!! 480 991-6877 or go to the website and register on the "contact me" form and I'll give YOU a call! www.nvpsaz.com Maybe the "leg gawkers" just love the looks of your legs! 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

David S.
on 8/8/07 12:57 pm
Hey Becky, I was glad to see you post!!  Glad to hear you're doing well!   I clicked on this thread in hopes of finding a mini-update and here it was! I'll have to think about hitting up this conference! --Dave
Dave from AZ     
Sherri O.
on 8/6/07 4:16 pm - Jonesborough, TN
Becky We are still finalizing some details and should have the info on the site very soon. I thank everyone for their patience!

====================
Sherri Carver  
ObesityHelp Staff - On staff and working for you since 2000
---------------------------------------
"Failing to achieve a goal does not mean you are a failure. You are only a failure if you quit trying to achieve." - SC
--------------------------------------

ginaq56
on 8/7/07 10:22 am
Becky, you are looking fabulous. One of these days I am going to figure out how to get a picture of me on here.  Hugs, Gina in Kingman
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 8/7/07 12:31 pm - Tucson, AZ

Gina, it is so easy.  Go to http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/ and upload one of the photo's of yourself from your computer.  Then go to "user settings" located on the left hand side of this forum.  You can now upload the photo you just made smaller here and after you save the photo it will be there for everyone to see how lovely you look.

Thanks for the compliment.....I love them!!!!

Example 1   

Most Active