Where to buy whey protein powder ?

flyrep
on 8/5/07 12:08 pm - AZ
I did see some at Walmart. Anyone know if its any good I ccant recall the name. It was almost 16.00 for a very hage jug.  Anyone know where else to buy from?

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

poohspal
on 8/6/07 2:15 am - AZ
I buy the vanilla and the choc from walmart its taste pretty good and when you add 1/3 of a  crystal light single serve, you can make some yummy choices!  The brand is Body Fortress.  It runs about 12 bucks. It mixes well too.  another name brand that is super yumm to me is Syntrax,it runs anywhere from 25 to39 bucks, they make a cookies and cream that is scrumptious.  also NECTOR by Syntrax I think the fuzzy naval is fun. Both of those I got at GNC if you join their club and buy the first 7 days of every month, everything is 20% off. :)   Another place I have heard about is Nutrition Warehouse.  there are 3 locations in AZ.  They are also online.  Good Luck!!
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
poohspal
on 8/7/07 5:10 am - AZ
OPPS!!  Sorry i didn't get those at GNC I got them at Nutruition warehouse.  Sorry!  GNC Only offers a flavorless whey that you can add anything.  Sorry  for the mix up!!
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
Sharon Martinez
on 8/6/07 9:50 am - Mesa, AZ
I get mine from HiHealth.  It is called either x-rated or rated-x and it comes in either vanilla or chocolate.  When I mix the chocolate with lowfat chocolate milk...you cant taste it at ALL!!!!!  Which was great for me cause I cant stand the taste of most of that stuff.  Its not too expensive and at HiHealth they have a buy one get the second half off of everything in the store!  Hope that helps you out! Sharon
Ann M.
on 8/6/07 10:35 am - Peoria, AZ
I buy AnyWhey from GNC.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
flyrep
on 8/7/07 2:16 pm - AZ
 I bought Body Fortress Chol. at walmart.... Anyway to make it better teasting?

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Most Active