2 days til surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/4/07 10:08 am - AZ
Monday is my day!!!!!!! 2 Days til my surgery!! Wish me luck. I am a nervous wreck. I know I am doing this for myself but I am now deathly scared and am really concerned that I will not be able to follow the rules. I hope this just is an emotional thing and will soon pass/ Thanks I will be in touch Kelly
pwrightt
on 8/4/07 12:50 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hi Kelly: Good luck on your new beginning. Being emotional before surgery is very common. I literally bit my husbands head off the night before then started crying. It was all emotions. Now I am so glad I had my surgery.  You will soon be starting a new healthy life. Good luck. Pam
quiltz
on 8/4/07 12:59 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Get out of the house tomorrow and do something to get your mind off surgery if you can.  Your fear is normal and actually healthy.  I would not want to see someone going into major surgery with the same attitude they have when taking the car for a fill up!  You will be able to keep to the rules because you have a great new tool helping you.  Good luck and see you on the loser's bench!
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/07 3:08 pm - AZ
thanks everyone. I hope to meet you on the losers bench!! Thanks and keep me in your prayers Kelly
ginau
on 8/4/07 3:21 pm - mesa, AZ
Kelly   your feeling the very same thing we all did , You are so normal ! dont let anyone tell you otherwise ! we all will say our prayers  for you ! yes you should  get out of the house  go to a movie or something, get a girlfriend to come over and write down all your measurements, take a couple before photos -  put a way a large size outfit that you can look back on a year from now ! grab a journal and start writing , your going to do great !!!  and be a loser in just a few short days !!  Keep up the good work !  
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/07 4:02 pm - AZ
Thank you Gina!! Keep me in your prayers and I hope to be on the losers bench next to you. Thanks for all the support, i need it right now. Kelly
Candi Y.
on 8/5/07 2:18 am - Cottonwood, AZ
Ok Kelly - The 7th is YOUR DAY!  Nervousness is normal, but keep a positive attitude as well cause I know thats what helped me with my healing process, THINK POSITIVE!!  Make sure you WALK WALK and WALK after the surgery it will help greatlly with the gases and be sure to chat with all of us, because that helps too!!!  GOOD LUCK - We'll all be thinking and praying for you!!  You'll be GREAT and soon on the loosing side!!  Take care!
David S.
on 8/5/07 11:38 am

All the best as you go in for surgery tomorrow.   Do your deep breathing. (it'll help you relax) --Dave

Dave from AZ     
Most Active