OT: FOUND 1 for $75.00!! a KING sleep number bed.

flyrep
on 8/3/07 6:13 pm, edited 8/4/07 4:29 pm - AZ

I will not buy one new in the stores. Im too tight for that. But if you have one or know someone who does and they want to sell it let me know. My hubby could sleep on nails it seems meanwhile my back is KILLING me No for me  Thanks UPDATED: SWEET! I had to drive to 67th ave and Happy Valley! About a little over an hour one way! But guess what?  I GOT ONE FOR $75.00 ~  A Cal King. Its in very nice conditon! We set it up and everything works GREAT! I cant wait to get SLEEP!  Its sells on thier website for $2,149.98. WOW! I also got a 36' Sony flat screen new in box for $450.00 last month. The guy bought two and didnt use the 2nd one. Bust buy had the same TV for $1199.00

YOU HAVE you look at http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ when lookng for stuff! I have saved soooo much money it's not even funny!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Nicole W.
on 8/3/07 6:25 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
I have one and I love my bed... best thing I ever bought.  Usually every August/September they have a clearance factory sale for the new models coming in and they are discounted about $500-600.  That is when I got mine, I also got good financing with their credit card. Otherwise, check out ebay or craigslist.  You might be able to find something. ~Nicole

TinkerBell

flyrep
on 8/3/07 6:27 pm - AZ
You are a woman after my own heart lol I just did that, Nothing on ebay but I did find a few deal on CL. Ill call them in the morning. THX Sweetie!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Most Active