Highs and Lows of Life

pwrightt
on 8/3/07 12:48 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hi Everyone: I haven't been on the board much in the past months. Life is busy. There have been so many highs. First I have lost just over 100lbs since my surgery. No complications whatsoever. Not even hair loss (till now). Even bought a new house. Life was great. Then it can all change. Two weeks ago my husband suffered a heart attack. He actually died on the way to the hospital and the fantastic paramedics brought him back to life. He has congestive heart disease. Our whole lives turned upside down. Emotions are like a roller coaster. Even thur we knew he had health issues you are truly never prepared for the worse. I literally could not sleep or eat for days but had to hold it together for my family. Things are better but not great. He still is very sick.  What are a few things that I learned from this. To enjoy and appreciate life everday. Not take things for granted. Even selfishly to start enjoying my weight loss. Most important. To let people know that I love them. Pam
Candi Y.
on 8/3/07 2:08 am - Cottonwood, AZ
Our prayers will be with you and your husband!  And CONGRATS on yur weight loss, way to go!  Just had to write this saying that another OH person said and I just fell in love with it and try and think about it on a regular basis now........... "We Are Not Promised A Tommorow, So Make The Best Out Of Today" I love it!!!  Stay well and you stay HEALTHY!  THoughts.......
flyrep
on 8/3/07 4:10 pm - AZ
Well said! We will keep you and your family in your prayers.

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Desertflower
on 8/3/07 4:17 pm - Mesa, AZ
Hi Pam, Thank you so much for writing.  I will keep you and you family in my prayers.  Your husband is a very lucky man to have such a loving and devoted family.  I hope that he will get better every day and that you will have peace in your life again real soon. HUGZ, Robin
pwrightt
on 8/4/07 12:05 am - PHOENIX, AZ

Thank you all for your well wishes.  Enjoy and appreciate everyday Pam

Most Active