Patient Knowledge of Nutrition Care after Gastric Bypass

Loranutritionist
on 8/3/07 5:49 am - TX
Hi Everybody,  My name is Lora Williams, I am a masters in dietetics student at D'Youville College in Buffalo, New York. I am doing a national, anonymous, online survey of the Patient Knowledge of Nutrition Care after Gastric Bypass Surgery. Obesityhelp has approved this post. The study ends 8/12/07. If you are interested in participating in the study, you can link to the survey on Survey Monkey from www.nutritionknowledgesurvey.com.  The pilot study (initial testing of the survey) found it took about 20 minutes or less to complete (depending on how fast you read and if you if you have to multitask or not. :) There are only four sections of the study: demographics, medical background, knowledge background, and bypass nutrition knowledge. It is completely anonymous in every way. No personal data is collected from either site. Not even I will know who you are.   After many journal searches no published articles could be found on this topic. This information could be extremely valuable to post surgery care, long term outcomes, and cost of care after gastric bypass.    The results of the study with answers and justifications to answers will be posted after October 1, 2007. I plan to specialize in this area so I can answer questions you may have after the study. Thank you for considering being a participant. If you know of any other gastric bypass patient willing to participate in the study, please tell them about the link above.    Sincerely,    Lora Williams, BS  Masters in Dietetics Student  D'Youville, College, Buffalo, NY
Most Active