100+ lbs gone FOREVER

nicoleaz
on 8/6/07 12:12 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Thank you! It doesn't even seem real...
dfavre
on 8/2/07 4:42 pm - Maricopa, AZ
YEAH!!!!  I am sooooo proud of you!!!  I can't wait till that happens either.  At this point, I just want to get under 200.  Funny, I remember the day that I reached 200 and I cried and cried.  I have a strange feeling that I will be crying again, but for good this time!  Keep up the good work Nicole!!!!
nicoleaz
on 8/2/07 5:11 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I'll probably feel the same once I get under 200. It's been so long since I've seen "onederland" that I can only imagine the emotional experience it could potentially be. We will get there again! Thank you for your encouraging words!
flyrep
on 8/3/07 4:59 pm - AZ
You go girl! Im so proud of you! I cant wait to be able to post those kinds of numbers! You kick BUTT!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

nicoleaz
on 8/6/07 12:13 pm - Phoenix, AZ
It happened sooner than I thought! You are well on your way!
Nicole W.
on 8/3/07 6:26 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Congratulations Nicole!

TinkerBell

nicoleaz
on 8/6/07 12:14 pm - Phoenix, AZ
There you are! How are you doing? And thank you!!!
jenncarson
on 8/6/07 11:57 am - AZ
I have to be honest. I am very jealous. I'm a bander and I've only lost half of the amount that you have in about the same time. Please, be honest with me--- how is your skin with losing 100 pounds in only 5 months? -Jenn C in Chandler
nicoleaz
on 8/6/07 12:23 pm, edited 8/6/07 12:23 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I started at 335lbs and have a goal weight of 170lbs. Had I been in a position where I had 100lbs or less to lose, I would have opted for the lapband, personally. I've been worried from the get-go about skin issues and knew if I went the lapband route my skin would have more of a chance to keep up. That said, it's not as bad as I thought it would be. My body is still the same shape, it's just smaller. My "problem" areas are my upper arms, saggy boobs, my overlapping (but still MUCH smaller) belly, and my upper, inner thighs - which now look a little like a shar-pei. My arms aren't too bad - I wear sleeveless shirts without even thinking about it. I started out with a 48D and now I'm in about a 40/42 B/C. I'm confident that when all is said and done I'll want implants to restore the perkiness of a full C. Never in my life did I think I'd consider getting a boob job! It's so funny to me. I can live with the rest, but I may be speaking too soon. I have 60 some-odd pounds to go 'til goal - most of which will likely come off slower than the first 100. With some cardio and strength training I hope to minimize my personal desire for any other surgeries. The boobs, though....I want them to look nice! Congratulations on your weight loss! I was told that banders lose at about half the speed, so it sounds like whatever you're doing is putting you right on track! Don't feel jealous. Unless of course you have a shar-pei between your thighs too ;) But really, you're doing great and you look fabulous! Nicole
(deactivated member)
on 8/6/07 12:55 pm - AZ
Nicole that is so awesome, I am getting close, but the closer I get to goal the harder it is getting. But I am pretty happy with the results so far.  You are fabulous!!!! Big 100lb hug....Erin
Most Active