100+ lbs gone FOREVER

nicoleaz
on 8/1/07 11:52 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I knew it would happen eventually, I just didn't expect it to happen so quickly! To date I have lost 103 lbs. Yowza! My 11 year old nephew weighs about 80-85 pounds and I've carried him many times. It's SO WEIRD to think I carried that extra weight on my body for so long. Good riddance, I say! I'm in a solid size 18 bottom and a L or XL on top. My shoe size has dropped from a 12W to an 11M (and I can get into some of my mother's size 10s!). Watches I haven't worn for years now fit me, my necklaces are longer than they used to be, and I've uncovered my long lost jaw line. I am so thankful for this tool and feel like this is the best thing I've ever done for myself. Reading about everyone's successes, concerns, and questions here on OH has seriously gotten me by. While on vacation I was SO UPSET the first few days because I knew the rest of the week would be ALL about eating out and visiting with family which typically amounts to extended meals (far beyond 20 min) and lots of food. All was well in the end and I have the support from my OH friends to thank. 62 more pounds to go 'til my doc's goal. Geez...I haven't weighed 170 since 1993. I'm ready! Nicole
alligatorpgr
on 8/2/07 6:21 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Way to go Nicole!!!!!   Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

nicoleaz
on 8/2/07 6:27 am - Phoenix, AZ
THANK YOU!!!
(deactivated member)
on 8/2/07 11:30 am - avondale, AZ
Hey Girl, Congratulations on hitting this huge milestone.  I can't wait to get there, i have about4 more lbs to go, but I have really hit a plateau and haven't lost in a few weeks.  I know it will happen.  HOpe all is well with you. Danielle
nicoleaz
on 8/2/07 5:09 pm - Phoenix, AZ
You are so CLOSE! Up tha****er and protein, girl! Hope your plateau breaks soon!
kathyhf7
on 8/2/07 12:36 pm - Mesa, AZ
WOW! Nicole, that is awesome!!!!!  Congratulations!!
Kathyhf7
Mesa, AZ
315 lbs/47 BMI - July 2007

nicoleaz
on 8/2/07 5:09 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Thank you!
JRinAZ
on 8/2/07 1:07 pm - Layton, UT
High  Fives!  Back Flips!  Happy Dancing in Chandler!  Hallejujahs!  Weigh 2 go Nichole!!!!! LOSER'S ROCK!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

nicoleaz
on 8/2/07 5:10 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Losers really DO rock! I'm doing back-flips in spirits - I'm not all that coordinated! lol :) Thank you!
Desertflower
on 8/3/07 4:29 pm - Mesa, AZ
Nicole, A BIG high-five Girl!!!   100 pounds and counting down.  I am very proud of you. Robin
Most Active