Can't sleep!

karen_n_az
on 8/1/07 8:21 pm - Thatcher, AZ
Its just the way I am really!  I can't wait to sleep all night long and be comfy and not wake up hurting!  So i have a question for anyone who would like to give me some input!  What do you all think about this clinical trail study here in AZ?  http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct/show/NCT00357344?order=1.  I was wondering about looking into it.  Is anyone doing anything like this?  Would you do this? thanks all!!

~~~The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut that held its ground.~~~

ginau
on 8/1/07 10:40 pm - mesa, AZ
Morning Karen   read it and looks intresting , I couldnt do it now because the Glucose test would put me into a coma now , Deff a federal funded test and since Amer Indians have a large occurance of Diabetes  but I dont know if diet  alone will give them answers - seems most overweight folks have more mental issue's and this test does not seem to be addresing any of that  - Just my thoughts  Yes a while after surgery you will be sleeping better,   I am on my way to your area this week-end , whats you weather been like ? daily thunder boomers ?
karen_n_az
on 8/2/07 6:16 am - Thatcher, AZ
The humidity is a killer right now.  I'm a starving, ok you can't really tell, college student! lol  I live in a tiny 2 bd apartment with a swamp cooler so everything is pretty icky.  It hasn't rained that much really. 

~~~The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut that held its ground.~~~

Most Active