Back from vacation

nicoleaz
on 7/31/07 4:46 pm - Phoenix, AZ
My oh my, what a vacation! I just spent a week in Florida visiting family and friends. This was the first time I've traveled since WLS and yowza! The first "wow" moment was right away on the plane. First time in a LONG while without a belt extender. I was so excited I snapped a photo! AND I lost 7 pounds while I was away. I was certain that with all the eating out I would maintain or possibly gain, but no! What a relief. I hope everyone had a nice week. I have lots of posts to catch up on. Nicole :spin:
AZdove
on 8/1/07 10:43 am - Tolleson, AZ
Good for you Angel Nicole!  I took my first airplane trip in May and was able to bypass the seatbelt extender for the first time in over 20 years!  I was truly amazed.  And guess what else...I crossed my legs on the plane!  Yep...right there in economy the old Watermelon Ln had a mental ******!  I did not require an extender and I was able to cross my legs.  Isn't life just so wonderful!  I love the pic also! 

nicoleaz
on 8/1/07 11:03 am - Phoenix, AZ
Haha! I've never been able to cross my legs in economy, but I think that's because of my height. I'll have to try it again next time I fly :) It was just incredible, no embarrassment involved whatsoever. A NICE change of pace! We are doing great, go us! :D
Most Active