TODAY 7/31/2007

CK777
on 7/31/07 3:52 pm - Avondale, AZ

As of today I am 8 months and 1 & 1/2 weeks out from RNY and I am happy and proud to say that I have lost 100 lbs!! I started this journey at 264 and this morning I was 164. I went from size 24 pants & 3X tops to size 12 bottoms and size large tops. This tool is the most incredible thing I know of and I thank Dr. Blackstone for providing me with this great tool. I have 4 more pounds to be at Dr.'s goal but I think I'd like to get to 145? I am 5'7" tall so I think that would be good. That means that I have about 19 lbs to get to my goal.  For a long time I was stuck in the 180"s and I thought that was it, I am done but then I stepped up the exercise a notch,  cut back on the carbs and low and behold the weight started coming off again. I know I will always have to work hard at keeping it off but that is ok it is so worth it. My mom (she lives with me) keeps telling me that I have lost enough and to stop losing but I am still 164 lbs! She keeps warning me that sometimes some people have too much malabsorption and get too sick and can't keep the weight on after this surgery! She is driving me crazy. I just want to take the time to thank everyone for all your support. Cathy

flyrep
on 7/31/07 4:30 pm - AZ
VERY VERY COOL! I cant wait to be able to post those numbers! You look great!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

LeAnne G.
on 7/31/07 11:37 pm - Goodyear, AZ
Cathy, Way to go....you'll be at your goal before you know it! Hugs, LeAnne

JRinAZ
on 8/1/07 1:23 pm - Layton, UT
Wow!  You have done fantastic Cathy!  ....Give your mom a kiss and tell her that she might be right and then do what you want!  :)  ....Our moms are the all american cheek pinchers and like us wearing a little baby fat!! Great job!  Great attitude!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active