My Primary cackled at me !!!

ginau
on 7/31/07 11:31 am - mesa, AZ
OK  So my B-12 is on the low side , Truth is I had not been religous in taking it , I am now esp after Randy from Dr Blackstones Office  went over all the benefits and consiquences  associated with b-12 defficiency,   My suggesation was I double up on it for the next month and let him recheck it - he thought I should be on Shots - I hate needles and dont want to go back to daily shots or  even weekly shots !!   So when I said no - he just looked at me and Cackled like a damn Chicken - I told him I resembled that and showed him my hanging saggy arms   - I thoght it was good for a laugh !!! So anyone has any suggestions for a good B-12 supplement  - I have the Trader Joes  ones already - but if their is one more readily absorbed I would change ...  Jeanna   down 145 in 12 months !

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

JRinAZ
on 7/31/07 2:40 pm - Layton, UT
Jeanna! Go get a shot and then jump back into the subliguals faithfully!  ........BRAIN DAMAGE!!!!!  I heard the presentation and listened!  ......Sooooooo........a little compliance is in order here sweetie pie!!!!  We want you to stay healthy!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ginau
on 7/31/07 10:40 pm - mesa, AZ
OK  now that I have slept on it, and I know your right , I am calling  Dear Dr Novakovic and  asking for him to order the shots  !  Guess I will get more energy out of it ! Thanks for the support  - your a great  weight loss sister to have !    BTW - how is Dawn - does she look fabulous ??  
Most Active