looking ahead.....FUN!!!

JRinAZ
on 7/30/07 1:49 pm - Layton, UT

Chandler WLS Support Group is open to everyone who has had any type of weight loss surgery or who is investigating any type of surgery.  We meet the 2nd Weds and 4th Tuesday at Chandler Regional Hospital (Frye and Dobson) from 6 to 7:30. 

Jenn and Todd,  Didn't you say you preferred a Tuesday night?  How about Oct 23rd?  Or, Wept 11th if Weds is alright?

Anyone want one of the OPEN spots?  If not....then I might line up bunches of speakers.

Joyce

Aug 8th, Weds-   Gil Augst 28th, Tues -  Joyce (Guest Speaker: Dr. Steven Gitt, Plastic Surgeon) Sept 11th, Weds-  OPEN Sept  25th, Tues-  Joyce (Guest Speaker:  Darcie Ebelkraut, Post WLS Life Coach) Oct 6th, Sat - Walk From Obesity, 7 a.m. at Scottsdale Community (Who is going to join me?) Oct 9th, Weds - Chuck H. Oct 23rd, Tues -  OPEN Oct 26th and 27th, Fri, Sat & Sun- OBESITY HELP PHOENIX EVENT!!! Nov 14th, Weds - OPEN Nov 27th, Tues - Joyce -Holiday Protein Potluck, Bring a dish and a recipe to Mtg. Dec 12th, Weds - OPEN Dec 25th, Tues - MERRY CHRISTMAS!  No Mtg! -  

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

jenniebr
on 8/1/07 2:59 am - queen creek, AZ
Joyce,  Tuesday is best so we will take the Oct 23. Wednesday is our kids night out!   I most certainly will be at the Aug 28 , I am finally going to look into plastics.  Scary!! Todd and I would love to joun everybody for the Walk From Obesity, where do I get details? Hope all is well,  Jen
JRinAZ
on 8/1/07 1:44 pm - Layton, UT
Hi there Miss Jen!  Long time since you've been posting!  How about an update on you and your adventurous life???? How is Dr. DeBarros doing?  How is your handsome hubby doing?  try www.walkfromobesity.com  I have the link at work somewhere and can post it tomorrow.  Dr. Gitt is hosting a Friday evening dinner for some of of the volunteers for the event as well as for all the Bariatric surgeon's in the valley.  I'll give you a call! I"ve got you penciled in for Oct 23rd!  ....  I need to start advertising the meeting s that Darcie speaks at and Dr. Gitt! Talk to you soon!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active