Snow Cone Anyone!?

poohspal
on 7/27/07 10:49 am - AZ
Post Date: 7/27/07 7:19 am Hi Everyone!  I just had my pre-op and as reality is starting to set in, with 2 weeks of protein drinks! I was already looking for a little variety in my life!  We bought for the summer a little cheesy snow cone machine at Wally World for the kids!  well last night I started eyeing it and realized I can do it!!  Its perfect!  they make SF syrups which are a *****emically for my taste, but wait theres more!  You can use Crystal lite!  Its super yum!  and the cool thingy is those tough little blades will chop anything frozen.  like frozen crystal lite ice cubes!!  or frozen Mil**** cubes!!   I ran to the dollar store bought some ice trays and tried those!  I put crytsal lite in one tray and nonfat milk in another!  then (when frozen) I used those ice and darn if I didn't have the yummiest snow cones ever!!  (get away kid its mine!!!)  I don't think you can freeze protein drinks, but you can pour it over the snow after and have a lushish dessert for only you. . . Okay I gotta run I got a hankerin for some snow!!   Remember folks! Walmart. looks like a little white snow cone cart, $28.00 and worth every penny!
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/07 1:31 pm - AZ
You are to darn funny girl. I think i will try it!!! kelly
Most Active