Pre-op information

karen_n_az
on 7/27/07 5:03 am - Thatcher, AZ

Hi all, I have my surgery date and everything but it's been two weeks and I still haven't received my pre-op packet from Heather.  I've called but now she's out of the office.  I went ahead and scheduled my pre-op testing for the 16th of August, but what else do I need to schedule?  I live so far out of town.  I really need to see if I can manage to get it all done on the same or following day.

Is there anything I pick up from their web site?  Sure wish I had that information packet! 

Thank you all so much,

Karen

~~~The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut that held its ground.~~~

poohspal
on 7/27/07 10:55 am - AZ
Hi!!   I am a waiting Lap Bander and I just had my pre-op.  Since every Doctor is different I wouldn't suggest to give you information on yours, but I do suggest you maybe take this question, in regards to what youneed pre-op to the big forum and maybe someone can help you with at least the basics. Have you checked out your Docs website?   Hopefully you can get this resolved soon.  Good Luck on your surgery and everything else!!
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
justcuz
on 7/27/07 11:59 am - Maricopa, AZ
i got my packet from the bariatric center people. Heather lets them know. But if you have your preOp testing set up that is the big part. Plus they should have part that goes over what to expect after and your post op checks. Are you doing via Good Sam or St Lukes?

------------
                     laughter is the key to life     

karen_n_az
on 7/28/07 8:48 am - Thatcher, AZ
I spoke with a woman at the Bridges center and she said that she had just sent out my info Thursday.  Hopefully I'll have it early next week.  They haven't said which hospital I will be having everthing done at yet.

~~~The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut that held its ground.~~~

Most Active