My latest pic

JRinAZ
on 7/27/07 2:40 am - Layton, UT
I haven't figured out how to transfer pics around here BUT I do have a day's old new pic up on my work website. www.nvpsaz.com I am under "Meet the STaff" or something like that. ......And check out the great Before and After pics of one of our frequent posters:  I don't know her screne name and can't say her real name but she's under the Post Bariatric section. You can just click on the North Valley Plastic Surgery banner on the AZ Forum Home page. Other Note::..........Does anyone work out at LA Fitness who might want a workout bud??? 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Arizona_Sun
on 7/27/07 3:57 am - Gilbert, AZ
Joyce - that is a great new updated photo of you!!

Sandra B. View my journal and educational pages at www.acdlady.com/WLS_1 "Trust your own instinct.  Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s."  –Billy Wilder  "Know your labs and track your trends."  

JRinAZ
on 7/27/07 6:45 am - Layton, UT
Thank you Miss Sandy!    .....  Maybe someday I'll have the kind of body where I can post something more than a head shot!!!  LOL!  Dreams do come true y'know!!!! How are the puppies doing?  How are YOU and your workouts?  Are you going to enter any dog shows anytime soon?  Let me know cuz I'd love to come watch! Today was the first time in a long time that I was able to get up early and take my doggy for a long walk.  I think even she was happy to get back into the air conditioned house!!!!
Joyce 

CK777
on 7/27/07 5:41 am - Avondale, AZ

Joyce, great new picture!!

I work out at LA Fitness and would like a workout bud but I work out at the one in Avondale? Want to come out here? Cathy

JRinAZ
on 7/27/07 6:51 am - Layton, UT
Hmmmmm, Avondale huh?  Maybe we could meet at one of the Phoenix gyms one time!  LOL!  ......I"m trying to set up my gym time as a more attractive part of my day!  :)  soooooo.....what do YOU do for your workouts?  I love hearing other folks plans!
Joyce 

CK777
on 7/27/07 8:24 am - Avondale, AZ

If you ever want to meet up at one let me know.  I go after work so it's about 4:30, I go 3-4 x a week. I've been working with a personal trainer since the end of March and I work on weight training with him. I do bi's & tri's one day, legs (including my dreaded thighs) another day and then chest, shoulders and back the third day. I work with him 3 days a week plus I go an additional day or two on my own. I also get on the treadmill (either at the gym or home) 5 days a  week for at least 2 & 1/2 miles, but I always make sure I get my 10,000 steps. I faithfully wear my pedometer daily. I sometimes vary it up at the gym and get on the bikes as well. I also do calisthenics 3-5 days a week.  I wish you were going to Chuy's tomorrow so I could meet you, I think I am going to be able to make it tomorrow morning.

Cathy

desert rat
on 7/27/07 12:40 pm - Goodyear, AZ
Cathy! I am so happy to read that you are going to make it to Chuy's  The last meet-n-greet we had in the spring (right Joyce) was so wonderful for me because I got to meet so many of the people who post on OH regularly.  I'm on here only occasionally because I stay too darn busy but I get to those support group meetings probably 95% of the time.  I can't wait to meet you and welcome you in person to this community. See you tomorrow! Dj
 Pre-Op 316.  Currently 134.  Goal was 135 but I'm ecstatic.
CK777
on 7/27/07 3:12 pm - Avondale, AZ
Dj I'm looking forward to meeting more people as well. It is so hard getting out to Scottsdale by 6pm during the week so this will be nice. See everyone in the morning. Cathy
JRinAZ
on 7/28/07 11:26 am - Layton, UT
Hey! How did the Chuy's meet and greet go?  I thought of y'all as I was knee deep in weeds and ants!!  II'm sorry I missed it!
Joyce 

flyrep
on 7/28/07 9:41 am - AZ
I go everyday! BUT Im in the East Mesa Area.

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Most Active