Perfect Pre -Op Visit

poohspal
on 7/26/07 3:04 pm - AZ
Is it possible?  I had the most perfect Pre-Op Visit ever!  Nope!  I mean it!  and I'm not even Braggin.  I had some fears and concerns, and I went in.  There was my Doctor and a FULL Support Team.  Dr Schlesinger  Is amazing and wonderful and he helped me to be calm and relaxed and even more excited about the surgery.  Is that possible?!!  I am so Lucky to have found him and This site and my friends here were a huge help to me!!   It is all feeling very real right now.  When it all hit me later after the meeting, I had a bit of a freak out,  But I am so excited about it all!! Even the freak out was good!  Life is good and Pre-Op is Grande!
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
(deactivated member)
on 7/26/07 3:09 pm - AZ
Yes Yes !! It is possible and I am so excited for you and that things went so well. He put my mind at ease too.I am so happy for you, things will be great!! When do you start your pre op liquid? I start monday, am alittle nervous but ready. Isn't it weird how real and close it is? Crazy? Oh Sue I am so happy to hear your happy and relaxed after all the stress last week not knowing. You go girl!! Keep me posted sweetie. Talk soon!! Kelly Hery did you get a surgery time??
poohspal
on 7/26/07 3:33 pm - AZ
Hey!  I thought you were off!  I PM'd ya!  My time is 10am .  I think you should ask is there any way they could do yours earlier? Blame the kids or commute time or something!  tears work well!
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
(deactivated member)
on 7/26/07 3:42 pm - AZ
I know girl that is a good time for surgery!! I fear trying to change it that they will move it out further. So everyone was able to help today? That makes me feel so good that your not so nervous. It'scoming girl--were soon going to be skinny!!Yipppee -you want to go shopping hehe. Email me later!! Keep me posted. When do you start liquid? Kelly
Most Active