Ticker in signature line???

redrum602
on 7/26/07 2:23 am - Chicago, IL
Can someone step me through how to get my ticker on my signature? I have created one, saved it to my photobucket account, but how do I get it in my signature line? Everytime I try to copy and paste the code - it just has HTML code that the signature line won't interpret. I am sooo frustrated!! Thanks!
(deactivated member)
on 7/26/07 6:34 am - AZ
I just copied and pasted the ticker picture itself in my signature line.
For some reason it worked and now every time I update my ticker it does it automatically.
redrum602
on 7/26/07 2:47 pm, edited 7/26/07 2:47 pm - Chicago, IL
I figured it out! If anyones has the same problem message me and I will let you know what I did.
tall_girl99_2000
on 7/29/07 1:18 am - Chandler, AZ
I have the same problem. I cant figure out how to put the ticker on my site. Can you walk me through it please. I am not the most computer saavy person in the world! 
JRinAZ
on 7/29/07 2:15 am - Layton, UT
I am NOT a computer whiz kid either so I can't help you with that one!  I checked out your profile and you do have a lovely ticker!  LOL!  Congrats on your weight loss! ....and thank you for your nice compliment!   I'm sure your future holds nothing but the best as well!!!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

tall_girl99_2000
on 7/29/07 1:48 pm - Chandler, AZ
I cant even find the signature line where one would paste it.

redrum602
on 7/29/07 2:51 am - Chicago, IL
Go to http://www.tickerfactory.com and click under the header 'Weight Loss/Fitness' click on the 'Weight Loss' or 'BMI' link.

Under the 'setup' bar click on 'New Ticker' and set up and account with them.

After you get your ticker made, highlight the ticket by hold down the left mouse key and moving the mouse over the picture. This should highlight the ticket.

Right click on the highlighted ticket and select 'Copy'.

Go back to the OH Forums. Click on 'User Settings' on the left.

Under the 'My Settings' bar, go to the 'Signature' box. While in that box hold down the 'Ctrl' and 'V' key on your keyboard. This should force the image to be pasted in the box.

Then hit save at the bottom of the page and it should work. You should be able to see it next to the 'Current Signature:'.

Let me know what happens!!

Most Active