Chandler Support Report

JRinAZ
on 7/25/07 6:24 am - Layton, UT
All about Vitamins from Randy!  Great Information, Great discussion and Great groups of folks!  I was running "in awe" mode of Randy and his presentation and forgot to write the names of those who were there. But...I know we had Lap Band, Vertical Sleeve and Rny represented.  Dr. Villares, Dr. Simpson, DR. Blackstone, Dr. Juarez, Dr. Fang and other surgeon's represented as well..... We lost a zillion pounds as a group and we were all ready to get on track with the right supplements! We talked about Walking from Obesity as a Support Group TEAM and many of us signed up with Dr. Duryea (organizing the Walk for AZ) as volunteers. I happen to know that volunteers  are going to get a little VIP "something" for their hard work! All are invited to dinner next Tuesday night at the Chandler Outback as we catch a quick visit with old member "Dawn" is flying into town for a quick trip. I can see why Randy at Scottsdale Bariataric gets such great reviews!  He totally rocks!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

poohspal
on 7/25/07 1:42 pm - AZ
Man!  I am bummed I missed it!!  Can anyone give us some details on Vitamins and choices?  I will make a bigger effort next month...no matter what!
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
Most Active