went to pre op today

(deactivated member)
on 7/23/07 1:59 pm - AZ
Just wanted to share my excitement with everyone that I went to my pre op appointment today. I learned so many interesting things but I am mostly excited that I only need to do my liquid protein diet 6 days before my surgery cause he doesn't think my liver is too to fatty. I was nervous that I would get sick of not being able to chew cause I have to be on liquids and mushies 4 weeks post op. I am so excited cause my sugery date is aug 6th and seems to be approaching quite quickly. I am going to get some samples of protein shakes tomorrow. Any good suggestions? Also is clear soups basically just broths? I know that sounds like a stupid question but it has both on mpost op diet. thanks for any advice Kelly
JRinAZ
on 7/23/07 2:52 pm - Layton, UT
Holy Cow Miss Kelly!  You are just the cuuuuuutest thang!  I am sooooo excited for you!  .......Do you think your doc will care if the entire Chandler Support group parks in the waiting room during your surgery???? The "Angel Team" is meeting tomorrow night from 6 to 7:30 at Chandler Regional Hospital! - aka as Chandler Support Group! All are invited! Miss Jeanna has an awesome speaker lined up (Randy from Scottsdale Bariatric will be talking to us about vitamins and such for a life time of good health). See y'all tomorrow night!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 7/23/07 3:23 pm - AZ
Thanks Joyce!!! I am so excited to get this new journey underway!!! I am sure he won't mind.... I am so glad to have found such great people and support group. I do feel so blessed that all these people have come into my life and have helped me keep a positive attitude. I may not be able to be at the meeting, hubby is out of town on business and my darn cleaning lady rescheduled for later in the afternoon... We will see they may be able to get it all done before them. If I miss it take good note..... I will ask my dear  I will let ya all know if I can make it. If not please tell everyone on chandler support group I say hello and please say a prayer for me before surgery cause I won't see everyone til after august 6th.. Yipppee...I soon will be a healthy little chick..LOL Talk to you soon!! Thanks Joyce for all the help you have given me!!!! Kelly
Most Active