Upper GI and fill tomorrow for me...

AvasGrammy
on 7/22/07 1:18 pm - Chandler, AZ

My Dr. has ordered a Upper GI for the morning to see how my band looks and then hopefully a fill while I am there...I am really excited about this....I have never had a fill done under fluro before...I am looking forward to seeing my band and how it works etc.... I am also alittle nervous though too as I have had problems before...including a slipped band...so if it is a little scarey to me  thinking they might say I have another problem....but I am hoping and believing for the best news so that i can get my fill while I am there.... Say a little prayer for me....thank you!! LuAnne

Candi Y.
on 7/23/07 1:24 am - Cottonwood, AZ
testing.....
Candi Y.
on 7/23/07 1:24 am - Cottonwood, AZ

Hey Luann - So I am assuming all went well with DOc, you'll have to let us know how the Gi thing goes.  SOrry about the testing message, yesturday I was unable to post after writing like a book, so wanted to test page first!! Keep us posted - my family leaves for California in the am, but I am looking forward to seeing all who can attend the AUG 14th meeting.   Hang in there honey!  We'll be thinking of you! 

Most Active