APPROVAL

blue71969
on 7/21/07 5:17 pm - glendale, AZ

I have been reading the messages quite a long time, but just signed up today.  I just had the most wonderful birthday present ever! I found out the day before my birthday that my Insurance company has approved my surgery........  My best friend had the surgery in June and she is doing great.... I am looking forward to harrassing her for a long time now that we can both be healthy.  I am scared but excited... i cannot wait until they give me a surgery date.........

blue71969
on 7/22/07 10:22 am - glendale, AZ
Nirmul and don't have a date yet.  hopefully this week. thanks
David S.
on 7/22/07 12:04 pm
Congrats on your date! I had my surgery in March, and it's been one of the best decisions I've made lately. I started my weight loss momentum by losing ~25 pounds pre-surgery.  I think it's helped my overall success, and build up momentum. I wish you all the best in your journey! --Dave
Dave from AZ     
blue71969
on 7/22/07 3:32 pm - glendale, AZ
Thank you so much.  I am very excited.  I have heard of people who have had some difficulties, even severe, but I find them all saying they are glad they did it and would do it all again.  I just want to live to see my kids grow up and have kids.... I am off to start that process!
KRISTIN S.
on 7/22/07 2:13 pm - AZ

OK, BEST FRIEND'S TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would like to introduce everyone to my sister in life, 23+ years, and looking and feeling like we are family prooves it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so proud to say that on the day of my first fill, 36 lbs from the start of getting into the surgery date, I got a call from my sister, SHE WAS APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This fabulous woman has survived loosing several family members to severe obesity/diabetes(one was a twig, her gandfather, but had suffered with diabetes for years), she has overcome so many obstactes, I can't even tell you.  AND, now she is doing something for herself.   I am so happy I wont have to watch her go thru what the women closest to her have!!!!!!!!! I love this woman like she is my own blood, but to tell you the truth, she wants to bring on alittle competition, here you go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Little black dresses... Las Vegas at our final weights, and before breast surgery......... You might always have more chest wise, but I got the curves baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you, and will be there with you every step of the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Commitment Day/Pre-op/CURRENT/Goal
248/236/170/150

blue71969
on 7/22/07 3:30 pm - glendale, AZ
U R such a dork.  But I love ya.  Thanks.  We are in this together arent we??  Keep you posted
ginau
on 7/21/07 5:30 pm - mesa, AZ
Congratulations !!!  it is very exciting , So  who is your doctor and when is your date, your friend will be a great person ot have by your side and she can help you along the way !!
Most Active