Protien Drinks. . .Whats your fav?

poohspal
on 7/21/07 1:02 pm - AZ
Hello to all my advice gurus!  I am nearing my 2 week pre-op diet and soon I will be banded!  I am done with all the school shopping and now its Mommy's turn! so what should I buy friends!?  Tell me, please tell do.
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
Candi Y.
on 7/23/07 1:36 am - Cottonwood, AZ
Hey there - I wanted to post yesturday, but for some reason I think website was having difficulties.  I am pretty freaky about GOOD TASTING stuff and made the mistake of buying all this stuff without trying it, BIG MISTAKE!!!  Protein drinks can be HORRIBLE, so be sure to sample some before purchasing.  My only favorite after trying several brands, is Muscle Milk, I buy premade containers at Sams or Fry's, it is very high in calories though so I do use it as my AM meal, but boy is it GOOD! I have now found a Liquid Protein  at Cosco's BODYCHOICE weightloss, not to bad and I add it to my liquid vitamins from Sams LIQUIDMAX - YUM if you can beleive that for a vitamin, but I am really picky and these 3 items are really not bad at all. Good Luck and your date will be here before you know it!  I am almost 5mths out and have lost over 60lbs!!  I feel mentally and phyiscally better then  I have in years.........
poohspal
on 7/23/07 2:11 am - AZ
Did i read it right?!  60 pounds in 5 months?!! NO WAY!!  You are my new hero!!
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
(deactivated member)
on 7/23/07 5:35 am - AZ
I've been drinking the New Whey Liquid Protein. It has 42 grams of protein in 3.1 oz shot. It's not bad and I can drink it all in about 5 sips. I've only tried the fruit punch but they have an orange and grape flavor too.
jenncarson
on 7/21/07 2:12 pm - AZ
Adkins Advantage Chocolate Royale- Sold in Pre-Made in Cans / Sold in 4 and 6 Packs at Frys
(deactivated member)
on 7/21/07 2:45 pm - Phoenix, AZ
For the past 2 years I've been drinking Wellements Pro-Rated (Chocolate Bavarian is the best flavor!!).  They are locally based in Tempe.  You can only order by phone  (5 lb powder bags) they used to sell in Costo but have since been replaced by another brand.  Bummer.  Their phone number is 1-800-255-2690. Each scoop contains 27 grams of protein, 138 calories, and 1.5 grams of fat. Ive tried soooooooooooo many brands suggested on this website, but LOVE this one the best!  Good luck in finding one that works for you!   Take care - deb 
poohspal
on 7/21/07 3:02 pm - AZ
Thanks for the info I will call on Monday!
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
poohspal
on 7/21/07 3:01 pm - AZ
poohspal
on 7/21/07 3:03 pm - AZ
I just got this at Wally World today! Sweet!!
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
(deactivated member)
on 7/21/07 3:39 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Which one did you find at Walmart???????? (fingers crossed.....)
Most Active