Half-Way to GOAL!!!!

alligatorpgr
on 7/19/07 12:20 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Can anybody hear me screaming, 'cause when I weighed this morning, I've lost a total of 53 lbs so that puts me half-way to my goal!!!!  YEAH FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!!  I feel great, eating is going well, thought I had a stricture but it turns out I just eat to fast (old habits are hard to break).......I'm down 3 clothing sizes, and its only been about 9 weeks!!!  Dr Blackstone is amazing, and I know she has saved my life.  Just wanted to share my little piece of happiness with everyone:-)!!!! Alli :-)

ALLI 
246/140/127

carolem
on 7/19/07 3:46 am - Austin , TX
Good for you!  I noticed your new picture, looking great!

Carole M

alligatorpgr
on 7/19/07 3:32 pm - PHOENIX, AZ

Thanks Carol, I need to get a new picture for my avatar, as my face has changed quite a bit loosing all this weight:-) Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

CK777
on 7/19/07 3:51 am - Avondale, AZ

Alli.....................I thought I had heard something that sounded like an exciting scream! LOL! Congratulations on reaching your half way point! Isn't this so exciting!  Glad to hear you didn't have a striture but it wouldn't have been that horrible. Dr. Blackstone is amazing, I agree!

I am down 94 lbs and have 10 lbs to Dr.'s goal but about 25 lbs to my goal? To tell you the truth if I couldn't lose another lb I'd be ecstatic right where I'm at but I feel I can get to my goal with hard work.  I went from a size 24 pants to a size 12-14! It's unbelievable. I am even running now and I NEVER thought I'd be able to run but I alternate a fast walk and run on the treadmill or track at the school 4 miles a day 4 days a week, work out with a trainer 3 days a week and do calisthenics 5 days a week at home. Keep up the good work! I'd like to meet you someday? Cathy

alligatorpgr
on 7/19/07 3:34 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Thanks Cathy, it's been an incredible journey so far.  You look amazing in your new pics, your happiness definitely is shining through:-)  Maybe we can do lunch sometime, although I'm just a 4 bite woman now LOl:-)   Alli  

ALLI 
246/140/127

LeAnne G.
on 7/19/07 9:33 am - Goodyear, AZ
I think I did hear you this morning, lol...Congratulations on making it to the halfway point!!!!   Keep up the great work!!!     LeAnne

alligatorpgr
on 7/19/07 3:35 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Thanks LeAnne :-)  Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

jenncarson
on 7/19/07 10:46 am - AZ
You look beutiful and healthy!
alligatorpgr
on 7/19/07 3:37 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Thank you so much Jenn, I haven't felt or looked this good in a really long time, and although I'm only halfway to my goal, I just know that I will make it this time :-) Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

M. clarke
on 7/19/07 12:27 pm
Congrats Alli!!! That half way feeling is an amazing feeling!!! Very Very Happy for you!!
Most Active