July 28th Meet-N-Greet

desert rat
on 7/17/07 2:05 pm - Goodyear, AZ
The west side support group normally meets at 10 a.m. on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month at Banner Estrella Hospital but this time they don't have a room for us so we are moving over to the Chuy's Restaurant at 95th Ave, just north of Camelback.  They have a very friendly menu for WLS'ers with grilled chicken & fish as well as a very yummy chicken soup. Everyone is welcome.  The Chandler Group, by way of Joyce, hosted a meet-n-greet a few months back and it's time the West Side Group did our part.   We hope to see lots of new faces and a bunch of the older ones too.    If you have any questions, just post them.  There are several of us on this board who can give information.  I'm not always the best at getting on the board but someone will respond! Ciao for now, Dj
 Pre-Op 316.  Currently 134.  Goal was 135 but I'm ecstatic.
LeAnne G.
on 7/18/07 12:42 am - Goodyear, AZ
If you haven't had a chance to get together with other WLS people from AZ please come to our meet and greet.  We would love to have you!!!!!! Where:  Chuy's                 95th Avenue an West Camelback Road                 (In the Walmart parking lot far north side) When:     July 28th @ 10:00 AM Hope to see you there!!!!!   LeAnne

johnb_az
on 7/18/07 12:51 am, edited 7/18/07 12:53 am - Phoenix, AZ
  Is this the Motorcycle Theme event?  If so make sure you have your vests and fresh tattoos ready....    And you bike if so inclined in this heat.   Wouldn't you know it, I just cut my hair and shaved my face, not much of a biker look anymore.  I had gotten tired of watching my hair fall out, I will let it grow again in the Fall or Spring. Here is the URL from the Yahoo site that has more information  http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/WLSPhoenix/message/654
(deactivated member)
on 7/18/07 4:16 am - AZ
That sounds like fun, I am going to mark it on my calandar and come to it!!!  10am I'll be there.  See you then..Erin
CK777
on 7/19/07 6:15 am - Avondale, AZ

I'm hoping I can make it, got it marked down.

Looking forward to meeting more "losers". Cathy

vquigley
on 7/19/07 2:07 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi everyone, Missed seeing you all last weekend.  We were in beautiful San Diego roasting at Wild Animal Park celebrating our 36th wedding anniversary. I'm looking forward to seeing you at Chuy's on the 28th.  Can't wait to see DJ's new arms! Virginia 
desert rat
on 7/19/07 2:38 pm - Goodyear, AZ
Virginia, We have missed you but 36 years doesn't roll around every day, huh?   Hope you had a wonderful celebration.  Now, when you say "roasting," you don't mean that you were roasting some Wild Animals in San Diego, or do you?   Well at least you weren't "frying" them! I can't wait to see you again because it's been along time since you and I were at the same meeting, so please come!!  My arms really do look great & I'll happily show them to you.  Dr. Lille really did a beautiful job. Erin & Cathy;  We would sooooo love to have you join us.  We have a really great group and while we don't have a set agenda for our meetings, the free flow of info, questions & answers is so fabulous.  I can't imagine where I'd be without this group.  Chuy's will be a great time to just sit & chat and enjoy some really great tasting, good-for-you food. Can't wait to see/meet everyone. Dj
 Pre-Op 316.  Currently 134.  Goal was 135 but I'm ecstatic.
blue71969
on 7/21/07 3:30 pm - glendale, AZ
It is sure nice to see a meeting so close to me, too bad I have recently been assigned to work weekends!  I guess I will have to keep up by computer until I can change.... 
Most Active