Help us help YOU!

flyrep
on 7/19/07 12:44 pm - AZ
You said it sister!!!!!!!!!!! 6. I'd like for us to start a political letter campaign to promote insurance to stop excluding WLS  I'd be all over that in a heart beat! That is a great idea!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

JRinAZ
on 7/19/07 1:55 pm - Layton, UT
Fantastic ideas! # 6 is what some of the funds go to from the "Walk from Obesity" event Want to help us line these things up???  If you get a minute, then how bout calling me at work? 480 991-6877 We'll make this the most incredible event yet!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

M. clarke
on 7/19/07 12:45 pm
I always wanted to go to the BBW Bash in Vegas. It always sounded like so much fun! A full week of events. Including everything from self esteem seminars, clothing, wls, to costume balls. They even had a private pool just for the BBW bashers that was open around the clock for the entire week the bash was going on. It looked like a lot of fun. I knew a few people that went to it and they said it was a blast. Google Vegas BBW Bash. You might get an idea or two from there.
JRinAZ
on 7/19/07 2:06 pm - Layton, UT
Hanging out with peers in a comfortable and fun environment is what it's all about!  I've been to 3 different O.H. events and have found immediate acceptance, good wishes, and great new friends!  ......I'll check out their itinerary.  ......  I am NOT the event planner for this upcoming O.H. get together but I did volunteer to help them pull things together. ......I figure since it's for US then it should be what WE want!!!! (I happen to know that a costume ball is in the planning for the Saturday night....it's the last weekend of Oct.....costumes.....close to Halloween.....FUN!!!!)  They had a costume ball at the CA event I went to.  We still have our pictures on the [email protected] chat site (Weight Loss Surgery Straight Talk for Arizona)  We had such a blast!  I'm the witch in the picture and continue to use a broom as my main mode of transportation to this very day!  :)
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active