I wanted to share with you all....

Annie L.
on 7/17/07 3:22 am - Arizona City, AZ

I got this email this morning.... You have been APPROVED!!!!! YEAH I will email you all your dates!! I think they have tentative date of Sept 19. I wanted to share my happiness with everyone who knows what I've been through for the last year. Take Care Annie

carolem
on 7/17/07 5:02 am - Austin , TX

Wow, so soon too.  Congratulations girl.  You'll be so happy with Dr. Blackstone, she's really great.

Carole M

karen_n_az
on 7/17/07 9:22 am - Thatcher, AZ
Isn't it super cool!!  I just got my date also!! My left eye is kinda twitchin from stress Maybe lack of sleep? but its all good!!!    LOL

~~~The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut that held its ground.~~~

Nicole W.
on 7/17/07 9:54 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Congratuations Annie!   I was so excited when I got the same email. I am very excited for you! ~Nicole

TinkerBell

arroyo
on 7/17/07 12:08 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Congratulations. Your in good hands! Are you doing band or by-pass?? September is around the corner, time flies so fast!

Before pre-op diet: 286.5/ Day before surgery: 275.5/Current: 171

JRinAZ
on 7/17/07 12:33 pm - Layton, UT
High Fives Annie!  You are going to be a great LOSER!!!! 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

johnb_az
on 7/17/07 1:46 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Isn't that just the greatest news after having to spend months jumping through the insurance hoops.  Glad you got your approval.  Keep us updated.
desert rat
on 7/17/07 2:14 pm - Goodyear, AZ
Congratulations Annie!!  It is truly the best feeling when the approval finally comes through.  It took me nearly 5 years to get approved but it was all better when I got Dr Blackstone.  She is a very gifted surgeon and a wonderfully sweet person.  I hope your wait is short and easy to get through. Welcome to the Blackstone Family. Dj
 Pre-Op 316.  Currently 134.  Goal was 135 but I'm ecstatic.
LeAnne G.
on 7/17/07 2:38 pm - Goodyear, AZ
Annie, Congratulations!!!!!  You will  be a great loser!!!! LeAnne

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/17/07 11:20 pm - Tucson, AZ
Congrats Annie....I know how happy you are to have a date.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Most Active