Get me a gun!

quiltz
on 7/25/07 4:35 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Yep, Robin.  This is Marcia!  I've been more sore today than yesterday.  Probably did too much.  After class we went to Trader Vic's and got some of that 0% Fage Greek Yogurt.  It is thick as good sour cream and tastes richer than most yogurts.  Also picked up a new med and got some Isopure.  Today can tell I am still not over this.  I have to absolutely force myself to eat.  Twice I have eaten a tiny amount ( 1 tablespoon) and then had coughing fits.  No foam, just cough.  I have had really tiny bits so that isn't it.  I guess Pouchy is just getting adjusted to the new life. Looking forward to be tonight.  When do you go for your post-op visit with Dr. B?  I may see you there.  Hugs, me
Desertflower
on 7/26/07 6:14 am - Mesa, AZ
Hi Marcia, So glad you wrote...I am feeling very sore these days on the left side mostly.  I think this is normal.  I don't have a fever or vomiting...just pain around my belly button & left side.  Maybe its gas too.  I have been eating ok.  Just little bites.  Lots of water and New Whey.  Trying not to do too much either.  Just puttering around the house.  Doing my walking & breathing stuff. Last night I had a half slice of turkey breast, 1/2 hard boiled egg and a small spoonful of cottage cheese and I could'nt fini**** all.  What a strange feeling. I am making bean "soup" for dinner.  Just navy beans cooked in chicken broth with a little seasoning.  Sorry that you are having coughing fits.  I hope they subside so you can eat and get your rest. I see the doctor on Tuesday the 31st.  Hope I see you.  Take care, this is just the beginning. HUGZ back at ya. Robin
Most Active