So happy I talked to my DR. yesterday...

AvasGrammy
on 7/13/07 5:42 am - Chandler, AZ
Well...for those of you who know me or have followed my story I went in yesterday and saw my Dr. ...it was the best step I could have made! He was really wonderful ! I explained to him that I really needed to talk with him and explain how I was feeling about the last few months etc...and he sat right back and really listenned to me....he was very supportive of how i am feeling and more than that validated my right as a patient to ask questions and have them answered. Thank you Dr. Simpson!!! I feel so much better now...and we have a plan as well....he is sending me to have a UGI done with a fill....I have never had a fill like that before so I am excited about it...might get to see my band and hopefully my fill will be better when they can see what is happening...he also wants to make sure there are no more slips...I dont think so with the way i feel...i am looking forward to hearing from the office about when the UGI will be... I have had quite a few UGI's but not with a fill before...if anyone here has experienced that i would love to hear from you!! Thanks to everyone who gave me such good advice and was so supportive! LuAnne
Texas Girl
on 7/13/07 5:54 am

AvasGrammy, so glad you are feeling better hope all works out for you!! Have a cool summer ..

Connie

AvasGrammy
on 7/13/07 3:13 pm - Chandler, AZ
Thank you Connie! I am thinking positive!!! Will post after they do my UGI and fill! LuAnne
JRinAZ
on 7/13/07 8:27 am - Layton, UT
Yay!  LuAnne!  I just knew Dr. Simpson would come through for you!  Sometimes we catch more bees with honey than with vinegar!  Keep us posted sweetie pie! 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

AvasGrammy
on 7/13/07 3:16 pm - Chandler, AZ
Thanks Joyce!!! Yes he did...he was great with me! I really dont want him to hold my hand or anything...just to listen and he did! I feel much better now.... Will post after i have my UGI and fill done... LuAnne
poohspal
on 7/13/07 1:41 pm - AZ
Yeah!  This is good news.  I am glad you called.  Its so much easier to not.  Good Job!!  Let us know what happens.
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
AvasGrammy
on 7/13/07 3:18 pm - Chandler, AZ
Thank you!!! So Am I! I feel much better now....sometimes it is just better to bite the bullet and do what you need to do...even if you are alittle scared etc... I will let you know what happens after they do my UGI and fill...i am looking forward to it as i have not had a fill like this before! LuAnne
Most Active