Hi!!! I am stuck at 160lbs.. help!

Texas Girl
on 7/13/07 5:48 am
Hi,  I am exercising at least 4 times a week, walking on treadmill 3 miles takes me 53 minutes working on nautilus machines also, I have been doing this consistant since the end of May.. I am wanting to lose down to 155... I wear a size 12.. I am so pleased with this... but..... Can anyone please share with how to get last 5 five lbs off...  Connie
JRinAZ
on 7/13/07 8:29 am - Layton, UT
High Fives Connie!!!!  Wooooooooo Hooooooooooo to you for your great post-op lifestyle and for getting to your goal weight!  Those last 5 are perhaps along the lines of pure granite but with your great new regime; I'll bet you tackle them in no time!! I'll bet you need to reward yourself with a trip to the plastic surgeon before long!  *wink, wink*!!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

lemarie22
on 7/14/07 2:47 am - Glendale, AZ
Have you tried interval training?  Try running for a minute or two instead of walking every five minutes during your treadmill walk.  This will boost your calorie burning without too much of a toll on the knees and back.  Also break up the exercise routine.  Your body builds muscle memory and exercise isn't as efficient when your body gets into a routine.   I think you're doing fantastic.  That last 5 or 10 pounds is tougher than the first 100. Connie
Most Active