Lake Havasu City

sapphire10
on 7/12/07 1:59 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Anyone from Lake Havasu City, AZ? We are thinking of moving to Lake Havasu
cyn30az
on 7/12/07 6:01 am - lake havasu, AZ
ITS BEAUTIFUL HERE IN HAVASU .. WELL IM SURE U KNOW IF YOUR CONSIDERING MOVING I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANY SUPPORT GROUPS FOR WLS .. BUT THERE IS MUCH TOWN SUPPORT AND GOOD PEOPLE .. WOULD LOVE  2 CHAT MORE WITH YOU ... CINDY
sapphire10
on 7/12/07 8:13 am, edited 7/13/07 1:24 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Cindy Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate it. I do know that Lake Havasu is beautiful. My sister and brother-in-law has lived there for 18 years My husband and I plan on retiring there, but my brother-in-law asked me: "why wait"? I thought about that and thoguht since my husband is a televiion editor and works from home all I would need is a job with benefits and we could move now and not in 10 years when we retired. The problem is that Havasu being a tourist town there isn't alot of jobs in the area that have benefits so I have been looking in Parker and Kingman , I think to live in Havasu the drive would be worth it. If you know of any other surrounding ciites that I should be looking, please let me know. Also if we do move, since my surgery was just 3 months ago I will need a referral to a good WLS doctor to follow up with me.  I would love 2 chat more, please feel free to email me anytime at: [email protected] Thank again Sheila
Most Active