Chandler OHers

jenncarson
on 7/11/07 3:06 pm - AZ

Chandler Support Group Folks- Thank you so much to the 12 people who showed up tonight to discuss juvenile eating & weight. Everyone had such insightful comments about self-esteem, positive reinforcement and creating healthy families.

Good luck to Sue and Kelly who will be having surgery in August!!! We are here for you both! 

poohspal
on 7/11/07 11:15 pm - AZ
Thanks Jenn!  It was a great meeting this only thing I have an issue with is the fact that i waslate and missed the beginning.  It was wonderful to see everyone and my PenPal Kelly!
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
JEAN-NA
on 7/12/07 4:23 am
Jenn   You have great information, I shred a lot of it with a close friend who  has  kids and is having trouble already .  I wish I could have had a copy of your notes , also my  "CLIP" has already come in handy !!  its a good reminder  of what you spoke about.
jenncarson
on 7/12/07 5:46 am - AZ
I will be sure to e-mail this info to you and post some of it. I'll get it to today or tomorrow. Thank you so much for the positive feedback.
poohspal
on 7/13/07 2:08 pm - AZ
OH Oh Me too!!  Me too!!
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/07 3:48 pm - AZ
Thanks Jenn.  I am so nervous!1 Keep us in your prayers!! Thanks Sue for being my penpal!!
Most Active