OMGoodness!!!!

karen_n_az
on 7/15/07 5:25 am - Thatcher, AZ

What day did you get the call from the Dr. office?  I was wondering because I'm kinda trying to get a time frame of how far out the surgeries are being done.    I think that this is going to be a tough semester in nursing.  I hope my instructor is super understanding.   

I'm going to call Heather in the morning.  Jennifer said to stay on top of my surgery date with her and its been since last tuesday that I was approved.  I think i need to make that call!

thanks so much!

Karen

~~~The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut that held its ground.~~~

Jeanne G.
on 7/15/07 9:45 am - Peoria, AZ
June 21st. I don't know if Fang is as backed up as Juarez but I think they are kind of on the same schedule. I doubt you will get anything in August. I would call tomorrow, if they don't have a date for you yet ask how far out they are. I'd also ask about cancellations, you never know. Have you gone through the ABC classes? Let me know what they say when you talk to them. Jeanne
karen_n_az
on 7/15/07 10:43 am - Thatcher, AZ

I've already taken the ABC classes and everything.  I don't know if they will want me to take that classes again.  I'm going to do my best and plan for atleast being 10-11 weeks out.  I've taken a couple pre-surg tests. that the insurance company requested.   I'm sure everything will work out ok.  I'll just go with the flow.   My instructors are willing to work with me and move my clinical dates around.  I can always, at worst, retake the second block over.  It won't hurt me, just take a little more time.  I'm willing to do whatever I need to at this point. I'll call in the morning and then post my dates later

thank you all

karen

~~~The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut that held its ground.~~~

justcuz
on 7/15/07 10:46 am - Maricopa, AZ
Call Heather on Monday. (ext 113). I bet she will give you a date. I got mine a couple of weeks ago, you are probably looking at end of Aug, early Sept

------------
                     laughter is the key to life     

Most Active