Salads

dfavre
on 7/11/07 11:51 am - Maricopa, AZ
OK, I couldn't take it anymore!!!!!  I just had a small salad w/ Ranch dressing.  OOOOH it was soooo good.  I have been craving this for so long, I thought I would go out of my mind!  So, my question is..... am I gonna regret this in about an hour?
ginau
on 7/11/07 1:40 pm - mesa, AZ
a hour?? I regretted it in about 20 minutes after lettuce for the first time , hope you dont spend rest on night in toilet.   you should be far enough out that just aliite bit does not do too much damage - its just your intestine dont know what to do with t hat much ruffage ..
Nicole W.
on 7/11/07 3:03 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Did you regret it?   I waited until I was about 5 months before I had a salad... I was too scared.  But I did fine, I went easy on the dressing and dipped my lettuce in the dressing versus drizzling it all over.  I also made sure there was turkey or chicken in the salad to cover the protein requirements.   Don't put too much strain on your pouch this early on. Good Luck! ~Nicole

TinkerBell

dfavre
on 7/11/07 3:44 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Yeah, I regretted it.  But not as much as I thought I would.  My tummy has been a little sore all night.  Nothing wrong on the other end though..:)  So, yes, I will be waiting awhile before I eat another salad.  So, with blackstones program, what new stuff can I expect at 4 mo?
JEAN-NA
on 7/12/07 4:30 am

The only thing that is coming to mind is BEEF, PORK , and some citric foods ( tomatoes, citrus) all in moderation of course .

With the beef and pork - make sure its very moist  - its already hard to process and they extra fiber / roughage makes it worse - I suggest trying chilli , meat loaf  types of foods .  stuff that has been ground up first beofre cooking!   Citrus just kills my gut - I avoid at all costs !   lime in water is the best I can do with it. Tomatoes  sliced on a small burger  work out good .

Most Active