Reached my goal weight!

MARY OTU
on 7/11/07 10:02 am - PHOENIX, AZ

Hello all of you loosers, I have been absent from the Board for quite a while but "peeking" in almost every day to see what's up.  Thought I should announce that I met my goal about a week ago. It sure feels great. From a size 22 to a size 10. I am 5 ft 7inches and 160 pounds. I cannot believe I can fit into all these little clothes. Amazing!! Life is so-o-o good! Your wl buddy, Mary

CK777
on 7/11/07 2:52 pm - Avondale, AZ
Congratulations Mary!! That is awesome, I can't wait to join you but it sure is slow going these days. Will you be at the upcoming Support Group in Scottsday? I think I am finally able to make it so if you are going to be there I will hopefully see you then. PS........ Isn't it fun shopping for clothes? Cathy
Nicole W.
on 7/11/07 2:56 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Congratulations Mary! I am so proud of you!  You look as good as you feel!

TinkerBell

MARY OTU
on 7/12/07 12:05 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Thank you!l. I will be with you all as you reach your individual goals. It ISis going to happen for each of you. Gauranteed!  Yes, I had plateaus for weeks on end where I thought that was as far as my body was going to allow. But then it started to drop off again. Miraculous!  I do plan on going next Wednesday to the Support group. I am going to listen in on Dr. Lille"s presentation on Plastic Surgery. That is my next goal! Cheers! Mary
alligatorpgr
on 7/12/07 2:04 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Way to go Mary!!!!  I hope all is going well with your husband also.  :-) Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

David S.
on 7/12/07 4:07 pm
Congrats on meeting your goal!! What an accomplishment! --Dave
Dave from AZ     
(deactivated member)
on 7/13/07 2:05 am - AZ

Yeah Mary!!! way to to, I am little taller than you and 160 is my dr goal too!!! Congrats cannot wait until I get there.... You look fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Erin

maxaz1
on 7/13/07 1:32 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Yayyy Mary! Remember to save all those size 20, 18, 16, 14, and 12's for your soon to be smaller pal, ME!  31 days and counting. Watching you has been a joy. You have encouraged and inspired me through some dark days when I was sure it would never happen for me.  And I think everyone should know that Mary is wearing some long-ago cast off clothing that my 24 yr old daughter outgrew!  Some are even junior sizes. Oh Mary! You are so darned CUTE these days!
lemarie22
on 7/14/07 2:51 am - Glendale, AZ
That's fabulous!  What a great feeling of accomplishment and I know you worked hard for it.  Great job! Connie
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/07 4:00 pm - AZ
Congrats Mary!! That is so great, keep up the good work . I hope I do well after my surgery i August. Kelly
Most Active