Chandler Support Group Tomorrow

jenncarson
on 7/10/07 9:47 am - AZ

Our next Chandler WLS Support Group will be on Wednesday, July 11th at 6pm. I will be presenting on "Getting Kids to Eat Healthy without Nagging". I will share some general low-frustration behavior techniques and how to apply them to your child or grandkid's eating habits.

Please, RSVP if you are planning to attend. You can reply to this post with a "Yes" or a "Maybe". Also, let me know if you are interested in going to dinner after the group at 7:30pm at Applebees on Chandler Blvd and Alma School Rd. I will be available to answer any kid or teen behavior questions that you have -- even unrelated to food.  Thanks! -Jenn , Child and Adolescent Counselor & Bander

Directions to Support Group: We meet at Chandler Regional Medical Center in the MAIN Hospital. Enter through the main doors on the East side of the hospital. Go straight and take the 1st set of elevator's on the right down to the Lower Level. Follow the sign to the large conference rooms

ginau
on 7/10/07 10:18 am - mesa, AZ
Hi Jen  I will be there as usual, I have some matrix protein samples for anyone that  wants them.
kkortsen
on 7/11/07 5:19 am - AZ
I will be there for sure!! Kent
Most Active