OFF TO NY & -58lbs LIGHTER!

Candi Y.
on 7/10/07 2:25 am - Cottonwood, AZ
Just a quick update to all who post and help keep me motivated!  I am 4mths post and down  -58lbs FOREVER!!  In 4mths, HOLY COW..  Looked back into my weigh****chers point book and I had done 6mths and got my 30lbs award, I have almost double that in 4mths!  I'm so happy, so happy!!!  Still got a way to go, but hey I look at the happier side today!  Leave for New York tonight, the red-eye with Jetblue (Yuck) and can't wait to see how people react to seeing me almost 60lbs lighter!  Just wanted to share my excitment with you all and I will BE STRONG and BEHAVE while  I am away, even though that sounds like no fun, I want to stay on track and I am a relapsey kinda person....  Thanks for all the support all the time and for BEING here OH!  I really do appreciate this website more then people will ever know!
alligatorpgr
on 7/10/07 8:21 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Way to go girl!!! :-) Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

AvasGrammy
on 7/10/07 8:25 am - Chandler, AZ
Congrats Candi!!! That is wonderful. You are doing a great job...I am sure everyone will notice....it will be a blast for you! Let us know what happened when you get back...OK??? LuAnne
Most Active