two weeks, and doing OK

gawump
on 7/9/07 12:50 pm - Farmington, NM

Well, I had my surgery two weeks ago.  Although I have my moments of “What was I thinking”, for the most part it has been a blessing thus far.  I rarely want food, although occasionally I really want a Hot Dog or a piece of Pizza.  I am a bit tired of my food options right now, but I have not been all that creative with the spices.  In two weeks, my wedding ring went from tight, to practically falling off my finger, which is kind of cool!  Speaking of cool, I am cold all the time, and really didn’t expect that to happen at all!!!  It’s weird how the body works. 

My supplements are all going down ok, although I am sick of isopure.   I really feel pretty good, and am looking forward to getting a few items added to the menu at the one month appt. Marcie is doing wonderful, and our baby is growing lots.  We cannot wait to meet her, but we will not have to wait long.  She is due in just a couple of Months!!!  We cannot wait to be parents!  I just hope I am a good Father.  We have a Dr Appointment tomorrow to check up on the Baby!!!!  Everything seems to be going really well!!!

Richard I

A journey of a thousand steps begins with the first one

LAP RNY 06/25/2007

dfavre
on 7/9/07 3:39 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Richard, I am so glad to hear that you are doing well.  I was actually thinking about you and your wife the other day.  I am also soooo happy to hear that the baby is getting big and that your other half is feeling good!  You are going to be a proud pappa in no time. Just think, when the baby gets here, you are going to have so much more energy!  Keep us posted, k? Take care, dawn
JEAN-NA
on 7/10/07 1:46 am

good to hear you doing  so well, Hang in there the food gets better, first couple weeks out I did well on deli meats !  cuse they are so moist,  Spices will rip up your gut - go easy !!

Most Active