just checking in with AZ buds!

JRinAZ
on 7/9/07 1:16 pm - Layton, UT
I am sooooooo excited to report that I am now at goal!  Yup!  110 pounds and a size ZERO!!!!  Just kidding!!! 
  O.k.!  now that I've got your attention; just wanted to say Hi!!!  My trip to Utah was FUN!  My new little grandson is a handsome little man!  I had a great time at my cabin by Yellowstone Park with hikes, boating, fireworks on the lake, West Yellowstone, etc.   I've got a a zillion messages in my in box and just did some glancing.  .....  Prayers to you Wayne!  Very Jealous congrats to you Pam!  Welcome back Dian!  You are soooo missed sweetie pie!  Weigh 2 go Sandy on the exercise commitment!  Wish I could join you and your puppies!  ....Jenn, your topic sounds fantastic.  That's my birthday though so I'm torn between Harry Potter and supper with my family and coming to support group!.....We'll see how Wednesday goes.....         Sooo, how is everyone doing?  Check in k!!!   I was in Las Vegas over the weekend for the Obesity Help Regional Event.  I bonded with Darcie and Dr. Simpson again (love them!) and met all kinds of interesting people!  Though the wonderful Dr. Katzen owned the show; I was able to represent Dr. Gitt well and some Las Vegas friends will be traveling over for Post Bariatric body contouring consults!  Yay!  He is totally the BEST!!!  480 991-6877 *wink, wink*  ........Stay tuned for the announcement of the most amazing O.H. event ever held!!!  It will have more to offer than any event ever scheduled and will be held right here in our own piece of the world!  If any of you have great, inspirational speakers that you think others would benefit from hearing then shoot me a private e-mail!!!  Circle the last weekend of October!!!!  There is more to life than Trick or Treating!  How about a Costume Ball???!!!!!  Woooooo Hoooooooo!   Hope y'all are enjoying this sizzling summer!!!  ..........In case you think you'd cool off by going North....Believe me, it is HOT up there too! Now how bout giving us all a shout about how your summer is going!!!!   Hugggzzz to all!   Joyce
moirap
on 7/9/07 2:50 pm - Mesa, AZ
A costume ball sounds like fun!!! I'm glad you are having a good summer.I havent done much but work-work-work, I took a couple of days off just to have family time and it was so hard to go backand get into the routine again. Hope all is well :) Moira
poohspal
on 7/9/07 4:19 pm - AZ
Sounds like you had fun!  Happy soon to be Birthday!!   Costume Ball sounds way too fun and by October i will see some real weight gone too!  Can't get any better then that!!
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
JEAN-NA
on 7/10/07 1:14 am

yeah - your back ! and  celebrating the 25th Birthday !  your too too young to be a grannie !!  Very excited to hear about your trip and the Vegas confrence, catch up on all your stuff and will see you at the following meeting ??  

Candi Y.
on 7/10/07 2:18 am - Cottonwood, AZ
Welcome home Joyce!  So happy you had such an enjoyable trip!  be sure to keep us all posted on the Oct. OH event!!  Glad your trip went well and your home safely!  You are an ICON for us all to look up too!  Thanks for always being here when everyone needs you!  Your appreciated!
David S.
on 7/12/07 4:28 pm
Hi Joyce, Good to see you back and doing well.  Jodell and I were Sooo tempted to join you in Vegas, but we made a trip up to Mesa (from Tucson) and visited the Temple instead.  Jodell's family lives in Rigby and so we get up that way fairly often too.  Along with post-surgery success, I've also received a promotion at work.  What a blessing! --Dave
Dave from AZ     
Most Active